Hero Class improvements
- Death knights now earn slightly more experience and gold than other character classes.
- When using the Need Before Greed looting system, other players may not roll on loot until the Hero Class has chosen to pass.
- Whenever a player takes a screenshot of a boss kill or similar accomplishment, all death knight characters will appear slightly more prominent in the image.
- Death knight customer support tickets will always be handled before those of other players.
- Death knights are now required to murder an innocent seven times per week or suffer the “Going Soft” debuff, which reduces damage dealt by 15%.
- Death knights can now increase their damage by yelling KIAI into their microphone. Damage is increased by 10% for every 10dB.
I love Blizzard’s sense of humour. I love how they are not afraid to pass the crap they get from trolls back – take for example this “patch note”:
Druids now perform an area-of-effect knockback when harvesting herbs, looting, or skinning (does not remove Flight Form).
Then you get random gems like this:
Show/Hide pants has been added to the Interface Options menu.
Woot, here come Pants Off Friday raiding!
Of course if you hadn’t already guessed, this was all April 1st shenanigans. If you didn’t see the Blizzard posts go check it out over at MMO Champion, worth the read and the chuckle!
PS: My favourite DK change is this one:
Whenever a player takes a screenshot of a boss kill or similar accomplishment, all death knight characters will appear slightly more prominent in the image.