I have a decision to make.
Voros is currently living out my digital life on Azeroth as a Worgen.
I now don’t like being a Worgen.
So I have a decision to make.
I have paid for and now have a race change sitting there, just waiting for me to make this decision.
What do I do…. Voros was once a Draeni male, and I have never played a main character who is female. Here are my thoughts:
- Worgen look stupid when you have helm graphics turned on.
- The sniffing is irritating.
- The whimper when I get crit makes me feel like I have kicked a puppy.
- My Shadowed Unit Frames does not let me properly project a 3D head, it forces me to look at a tiny full body model of myself – which looks stupid.
- Race changing to a female probably means a name change. Not sure I am comfortable with that.
- Human males run like they have a pole up their arse, but their racials are great.
- Male Night Elves also run funny, have floppy ears and arms which look too long (imho).
- Gnomes are Gnomes.
- Dwarves; well who wants to be a nugget?
- Female Night Elves are ok – although female.
- Female Draeni are also ok.
- Male Draeni are ok
- Female Humans are almost bearable.